Skip to content

Register for Classes

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find my current class schedule?

  • To view the classes for which you are currently registered, log into the Campus Information Services and select "view your class schedule" under the registration menu; you will need to specify which term you wish to view.


When do classes start for the next term?

  • The Academic Calendar page has past, present and future calendars. These calendars include all important academic dates throughout the year including beginning and end dates for the semester.


What classes are available next semester?

  • For a listing of classes available by semester, see the Class Schedule.


I would like to take a class at the University. Do I need to be admitted?

  • If you want to take a credited class, either for a grade or audit, you must be admitted through the Admissions Office. If the course is a non-credit class, contact Continuing Education for assistance.

Registration and Records

Student Services Building,
2nd Floor, Window 13


Office Hours

Mon 8am-5pm
Tue 10am-5pm
Wed 8am-5pm
Thu 8am-5pm
Fri 8am-5pm

Mailing Address:

Registration and Records
201 S 1460 E Rm 250N
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9056

Phone: (801) 581-5808
Fax: (801) 585-7860

Last Updated: 3/2/22