*The Registrar’s Office is operating virtually. If you have questions please email our office and if you are faculty, students or staff, please use your UMail Account when contacting us.
- Summer Credit/No-Credit Options: Students looking for more information on how to elect Credit/No-Credit for summer classes can find details here
- Summer 2020 Semester update: All summer courses will be online this year—first session, second session, and semester-long summer courses. The change also will apply to continuing education courses. Please see COVID-19 Central for all updates on this changing situation.
Undergraduate students needing to take a leave of absence from the University must complete the online application. Applications may be submitted up until the last day of final exams within the term for which you would begin your leave.
- Graduation applications deadline to apply for graduation for Summer 2020 has passed. You can still submit a late application for graduation for either undergraduate and graduate..
Registrar's Office COVID-19 FAQ'S
FAQ's are being updated regularly. Please check back frequently for important updates.
- Summer 2020 Semester will be online this year. Please visit the specific Summer 2020 FAQ page for information for both students and faculty.
- Please visit our COVID-19 FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions and information about how the Office of the Registrar is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dates & Deadlines
- July 10: Last day to withdraw for second half classes
- July 22: Last day to elect CR/NC for semester length and second half classes
- July 23: Last day to reverse CR/NC optionfor semester length and second half classes
Summer 2020 at Utah Asia Campus
- July 10: Last day to withdraw from classes
- July 24: Last day to reverse CR/NC option
- July 29: Classes end
- July 1: Fall Registration resumes
- July 27: Open Enrollment
- Aug 18: House Bill 60 Registration
- Aug 24: Classes begin