- Sept 28 - Oct 09: Registrar's Office will be operating remotely. During normal business hours the Registrar's Office will be open and providing support via phone and email.
- Sept 27 - Oct 11: Instruction for all classes will be held online (asynchronous) or IVC (synchronous) Please speak with your instructor to know how your classes will be taught during this two week time period.
Undergraduate students needing to take a leave of absence from the University must complete the online application. Applications may be submitted up until the last day of final exams within the term for which you would begin your leave.
- Graduation applications deadline to apply for graduation for Fall 2020 is September 4.
Dates & Deadlines
- Sept 27 - Oct 11: Instruction for all classes online (asynchronous) or IVC (synchronous)*
- Oct 09: Last day to reverse CR/NC option First Half classes
- Oct 13: First Half Classes end
- Oct 14: Second Half Classes begin
- Oct 16: Last day to withdraw from classes Semester length
Fall 2020 at Utah Asia Campus
- Oct 02: Last day to reverse CR/NC option First half classes
- Oct 08: First half classes end
- Oct 09: Last day to withdraw from Semester length classes
- Oct 12: Class schedule available
- Oct 12: Registration dates available
- Nov 05: Registration dates begin