Prerequisites and CR/NC: Please be aware that students who have elected CR/NC will not automatically meet the grade requirement for prerequisites of future course(s). A student attempting to use a CR grade to meet the prerequisite requirement for a course will need to contact the department offering the course to obtain a permission code before they will be able to enroll in the selected course(s).
- Registration for Spring 2021 has begun: Students have been assigned a registration date and time. They can view this by going to CIS, going to the registration tab and clicking on view registration dates.
Undergraduate students needing to take a leave of absence from the University must complete the online application. Applications may be submitted up until the last day of final exams within the term for which you would begin your leave.
- Graduation applications for Spring 2021 deadline to apply for graduation is January 29.
Dates & Deadlines
- Jan 19: Classes begin
- Jan 22: Last day to add without a permission code
- Jan 22: Last day to waitlist
- Jan 22: Last day to add, drop (delete), audit classes First half classes
Spring 2021 at Utah Asia Campus
- Feb 22: Classes begin
- Feb 26: Last day to add without a permission code
- Feb 26: Last day to waitlist