Prerequisites and CR/NC: Please be aware that students who have elected CR/NC will not automatically meet the grade requirement for prerequisites of future course(s). A student attempting to use a CR grade to meet the prerequisite requirement for a course will need to contact the department offering the course to obtain a permission code before they will be able to enroll in the selected course(s).
- Registration for Spring 2021 has begun: Students have been assigned a registration date and time. They can view this by going to CIS, going to the registration tab and clicking on view registration dates.
Undergraduate students needing to take a leave of absence from the University must complete the online application. Applications may be submitted up until the last day of final exams within the term for which you would begin your leave.
- Graduation applicationsfor Fall 2020 are past due. Late grad applications are still being accepted with a $25 late fee.
Dates & Deadlines
- Nov 25: Conclusion of in person instruction
- Nov 30: Classes resume online (asynchronous) or IVC (synchronous)
- Dec 03: Classes end
- Dec 04: Reading day
Fall 2020 at Utah Asia Campus
- Nov 27: Last day to reverse CR/NC option
- Dec 04: Classes end
- Nov 30: Open Enrollment begins
- Jan 12: House Bill 60 registration