- Commencement and Convocations: A livestreamed version of the General Commencement will air on Utah.edu/live on Thursday, May 6 at 7 p.m. In-person, outdoor convocations for each college will be held May 5 - May 8.
- Graduation applications: deadline to apply for graduation for Summer 2021 is Wednesday, May 26.
Prerequisites and CR/NC: Please be aware that students who have elected CR/NC will not automatically meet the grade requirement for prerequisites of future course(s). A student attempting to use a CR grade to meet the prerequisite requirement for a course will need to contact the department offering the course to obtain a permission code before they will be able to enroll in the selected course(s).
Undergraduate students needing to take a leave of absence from the University must complete the online application. Applications may be submitted up until the last day of final exams within the term for which you would begin your leave.
Dates & Deadlines
- April 23: Last day to reverse CR/NC option for semester length and Second half classes
- April 27: Classes End
- April 28: Reading Day
- April 29 - May 5: Final exam period
Spring 2021 at Utah Asia Campus
- Apr 16: Last day to withdraw term length classes
- Apr 16: First half classes end First half
- Apr 19: Second Half Classes begin
- Apr 12: Open Enrollment
- May 11: House Bill 60 registration
- May 17: Classes begin
- April 12: Registration dates begins
- July 26: Open Enrollment