Student Records & Class Security Forms
The FERPA Review must be completed prior to filling out any of the following security forms. Please click on the FERPA Review link below to complete the review and access the forms at the end.
- Student Records Authorization – use this form to request initial access to student records (e.g. Class Rolls, Picture Class Rosters, Manage Class Links, Class Demand Report, MARS, and Academic Reports) and PeopleSoft.
- Degree Audit Security Authorization - Use this form to request access to view or enter student degree audit exceptions. Individuals also needing access to generate or view degree audits should use the Student Records Authorization form and indicate DARSVIEW under the Operator Classes Associated with Student Information section. Access to the planning system is tied to the ADVSRVW and MANDADV operator classes.
- E-Grading Security Authorization - Use this form for employees who need to view, save, or post grades for several instructors within a college or department
Add/Change or Delete Student Records & Class Security
- Student Records Authorization - Change – use this form to request a change or addition to your access to student records and PeopleSoft.
- Security Access Deletion – Use this form to delete security access
- Transfer Tools Security
Use this form to request access to Transferology and Transfer Equivalency System (TES).
Student Services Building, Room 60
Phone: (801) 587-8914
Fax: (801) 581-5919
201 S 1460 E, Rm 60
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9056