Skip to content

Register for Classes

Frequently Asked Questions

Logging In

How do I get my uNID?
When you are admitted to the university, an acceptance letter from the Admissions Office is sent with the uNID included. If you have lost, or have not received your acceptance letter, then you may look up your uNID online. Go to the Campus Information Services and click on the Forgot your uNID? link under the sign on. You will be required to verify your last name, date of birth, and social security number.

My password doesn't work. What can I do?
Verify that you are typing the correct password and you are logging into the Campus Information Services. Passwords are case sensitive. If you are still unable to login you may reset your password online through the Campus Information Services or in person with picture ID at the Registration/Records service window.

My son/daughter is out of the country. Can I reset his/her password?
You must have a signed release from your child stating he/she gives you permission to reset the password. Bring the release to the Registration Service window (Student Services Building, 2nd floor, window 13) with a picture ID during regular office hours for assistance. If you are unable to obtain a release from the student, he/she must contact us directly.

Registration and Records

Student Services Building,
2nd Floor, Window 13


Office Hours

Mon 8am-5pm
Tue 10am-5pm
Wed 8am-5pm
Thu 8am-5pm
Fri 8am-5pm

Mailing Address:

Registration and Records
201 S 1460 E Rm 250N
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9056

Phone: (801) 581-5808
Fax: (801) 585-7860

Last Updated: 8/27/21