Skip to content

Apply for Benefits

University of Utah Admission

If you have not already applied for admission to the University of Utah, complete the online application.

Apply for VA Benefits

If you have not already applied for your GI Bill® benefits through the VA, you will need to do so through the GI Bill® website online application.

Transferring benefits to a dependent

If you are looking to transfer your Post 911 GI Bill® benefits to a dependent, please visit the GI Bill® website for information on how to transfer it.

Vocational Rehab

If you are going through Vocational Rehab, you will need to contact the Voc Rehab office (1-801-326-2431) and meet with a counselor. They will help you apply for your benefits. 


Complete our Forms

After applying for GI Bill® benefits through the VA, make sure you fill out the forms our office needs in order to get your GI Bill® processed at the U of U.


Veteran Services

Union 418
Salt Lake City, UT 84112

Office Hours

Mon 8am-5pm
Tue 10am-5pm
Wed 8am-5pm
Thu 8am-5pm
Fri 8am-5pm
(Closed Holidays)

Phone: (801)581-6945
Fax: (801)585-0356

Last Updated: 4/3/24