You are here:

Declare Major/Minor or Drop Major

Declare My Major/Minor

To declare/change your major or minor, you will need to meet with an academic advisor. You can make an appointment by using the button below.

Schedule An Appointment

Drop My Major

If you have a major that you would like to drop, you can do that online via Campus Information Services. Just log in to CIS, click on the "Academic Record" tile on your Student Homepage, and click on the "Drop Major" link, then click the "Request to Drop" button next to the major you would like to drop. For more assistance, view our Drop My Major Help Guide (PDF).

Last Updated: 4/11/19