All online transcript orders are requested through the National Student Clearinghouse, providing convenience and security to transcript customers. Online order tracking, and if necessary, logging back in to an order to sign the consent, is available (must log in with order number here), as well as email/text message updates regarding the order status.
- Transcripts will not be issued until all financial obligations to the University of Utah have been met.
- Transcripts ordered online as "Hold for Pickup" will be issued to the student. Transcripts issued to students will be stamped as "Issued to Student".
- Additional forms to be mailed with your transcript can be uploaded during the ordering process. However, if you upload a document please place a note in the Special Instructions box so that it is not missed with the automated printing process.
Processing Time and Delivery Information
- Allow up to 3 business days for regular in-office processing. Additional time may be required during peak periods after the end of a term or for records prior to 1979.
- Same business day processing with express delivery is available at an additional charge. Any orders requesting same business day processing and express delivery must be received before 2:30 p.m. MST, otherwise the request will be processed the next business day.
- Providing student ID number will result in quicker processing time.
Delivery time by the US Postal Service will vary by address, for more information visit www.usps.com.
Please submit your request well in advance of any deadlines to insure a timely delivery. Some institutions, such as universities and clearinghouses, may take an additional 7 days before they can confirm receipt of a transcript.