Information for Schedulers
As the designated scheduling contact for your department, we will only accept class changes from you and other designated contacts in your department. Faculty should not contact us directly to make class changes, but should make requests through a department contact. Please provide our office with a substitute contact so should you be absent, class changes can still be made. If an additional contact is desired, please call the Scheduling Office with contact's name, phone number, and email address.
If you would like one-on-one training in our office, or if you have any questions regarding procedures for scheduling, please feel free to contact us at (801) 581-7854.
- CLSS - CourseLeaf Section Scheduler
- Scheduling Deadlines
- Standardized Class Times
- Instruction Method Definitions
- Department or Instructor Consent
- Final Exams
- Important Miscellaneous Notes
- Class Changes after the Class Schedule is Published
- Web Grading Security Verification Reports
- Scheduling Special Events
201 S. 1460 E., Room 40
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Phone: (801) 581-7854