Attendance After 1998
Unofficial transcripts are available for students to better understand their own course history and to aid in planning for graduation—they are not intended to verify academic work for third parties. Students who have attended the University of Utah any time after September 1998 may obtain an unofficial transcript by following these instructions:
- Log in to the Campus Information Services
- Select "View Your Unofficial Transcript" in the grades section of the student page.
- If you cannot remember your uNID or password to login to the Campus Information Services, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (801) 581-5808, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Last Attended Prior to 1998
If you attended the university prior to September 1998, you may obtain a single copy of your unofficial transcript by coming to window 17 on the second floor of the Student Services Building.
Alternatively, you may also submit a written and signed request by mail, fax, or email to the Transcripts Division. If you submit the request via email, please send the written request as a scanned attachment. Please include the following information for written requests:
- Full name and any prior names
- Student identification number and/or Social Security Number
- Birth date
- Phone number or email address
- Approximate dates of enrollment
- Address where transcript should be mailed. Please include a statement that the address you are providing is indeed the address where you would like the transcript to be mailed.
- Student's handwritten signature and date